Monday, May 21, 2012

The jie jies

When we got home from China, it took me about a week to get the gifts we bought the girls out of our suitcases.  These may well be the only pictures we take of them in their silk outfits. . . . .  




Jie jie means big sister in Chinese. I hadn't really thought about the fact that this little boy would have three of them!  Emma is having an adjustment period.  She is getting used to being a middle child instead of the youngest, and learning how to share her toys.  It has been hard for her at times but she is working though it.  Katherine and Sue have fought over who gets to hold him and entertained him around the clock.  They hold him, he points, and they do whatever he wants.  I think I may have to put a stop to that in the near future, but for now he is loving it!








1 comment:

  1. Those silks are beautiful! It is so fun to see your older girls take care of him at church. It is so obvious that they love him so much. I am sure Emma will come around soon! ;) I am sure that is a reality check for her. But she is a tough cookie!

    ReplyDelete